BREATHEcast.com is the largest and most extensive online source for Christian music in the nation. Opened to the public on October 30th, 2004, BREATHEcast.com houses the latest and greatest in all things Christian music including news, radio, videos, interviews and more from the best artists in every genre, including Contemporary, Rock, Worship, Gospel, Urban, and Southern Gospel.
An active member of the Gospel Music Association (GMA) as well as a partner with other established ministries, including The Christian Post Company and Jubilee Mission International, BREATHEcast.com operates as a non-profit organization dedicated to the expansion of God's Kingdom through the medium of music and entertainment.
The Breath of Life:
"the Lord God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being." (Gen. 2:7)
Breathe refers to the breath of God given to man as mentioned in Genesis 2:7 ? the breath that brought life, of flesh and spirit, to all mankind, making us living, spiritual beings, created to worship and glorify God.
But as fallen beings, we've lost this breath. As is particularly true of our youth, we are surrounded by messages of cynicism, hopelessness and despair, as especially given through the entertainment industry and media.
BREATHEcast wishes to bring the breath of life back to today's culture. With the music and media as our means, BREATHEcast ministries work towards the goal of recovering our fellowship with God, and internationally cultivating an entertainment industry and culture that is centered on Christ.
Statement of Faith:
BREATHEcast ministries adheres to the following statement of faith:
- We believe that the Bible, consisting of Old and New Testaments only, is verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit, is inerrant in the original manuscripts, and is the infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, all men have guilt imputed; regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that salvation consists in the remission of sins, the imputation of Christ's righteousness, and the gift of eternal life received by faith alone, apart from works.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe that the Church, the body of Christ, consists only of those who are born again, who are baptized by the Holy Spirit into Christ at the time of regeneration, for whom He now makes intercession in heaven and for whom He will come again.
- We believe that the return of Jesus Christ is imminent, and that it will be visible and personal.
- We believe that Christ commanded the Church to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every person, baptizing and teaching those who believe.
- 141 Belle Forest Circle
- Nashville, TN 37221
We look forward to hearing from you!